Secure a long-term solution, with dental implants.
Teeth can decay and fall out. When this happens, a dental implant can replace the root of the tooth and offer a long-term solution for restoring your teeth — as well as your smile and confidence. Implants are durable, comfortable, look and feel real, and make you feel secure while eating and talking. Dental implants provide a solid foundation for permanent (fixed) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
Dental Implants Surgery Includes
- The Implant. A titanium post that is inserted into your jawbone, to act like the roots of your natural teeth.
- The Abutment. An abutment is the attachement that connects to the implant body and supports the crown or denture.
- The Crown. The artificial tooth that is attached to your implant; the tooth is designed to match your natural teeth in size, shape and color.
3 Advantages of Dental Implants
- Protect Existing Teeth and Bone Structure. A dental implant is attached directly to the jaw and replaces a missing tooth. As a result, it prevents any remaining teeth from shifting and causing damage or bone and muscle loss.
- Feel More Secure. The inconveniences of missing teeth affect one’s everyday life — especially with chewing and speaking. A dental implant allows you to feel secure in eating and speaking.
- Secure Your Smile. Teeth affect how we speak, eat — and smile. Dental implants restore teeth, communication, self-esteem, and beautiful smiles.
Secure Your smile with Implants starting at $1095(918) 376-6600
FAQs About Dental Implants
What if another dentist said I’m not a candidate or do not have enough bone for dental implants?
The majority of patients that have been told they are not a candidate for dental implants are actually good candidates for the Secure Smile Full Arch Implants. A combination of using angled implants and using the front of the jaw bone where the bone is more dense allows us to complete this procedure for many patients that thought it was not an option. We can usually perform this procedure without the need for expensive grafting that delays treatment by months or years. Please come see us for a complimentary consultation to see if you are a candidate.
How do implants help denture wearers?
Dentures can become loose and ‘float’ on your gums. Denture wearers often experience challenges while eating, talking and interacting with others. Many find their dentures to be less secure and predictable than their natural teeth.
Denture implants help with all the above — from eating and speaking more confidently and looking and feeling more natural. Implants replace tooth roots in the jawbone, and the bone then stays healthier and fuller, and the facial structure stays more intact over time, stopping the process of premature aging.
How do implants prevent bone loss?
Bone loss begins the moment you lose a natural tooth; and after one year, your jawbone can recede almost one quarter of an inch. Without the support of your teeth and facial bone structure, your face begins to look prematurely aged. Tooth replacement with dental implants helps prevent bone loss and allows you to maintain a more youthful and healthier appearance.
Do dental implants cost more?
Implants cost more than dentures alone, but they represent an investment in the long-term health of your jawbone and facial structure, as well as the long-term comfort and confidence in your eating, smiling, interacting and quality of life.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are titanium posts that are inserted into the jawbone. They act much like the roots of your natural teeth and can secure and stabilize a single crown, a bridge or a full arch denture, as well as higher-end restoration.